EARPLUGS DEVELOPED FOR PERFORMERS
Musicians are at considerable risk of damage to their hearing. Very loud music causes hearing impairment and other physical problems. The MusicSafe Classic™ ear plugs are provided with two pairs of different filter sets that you can change around yourself. Thus you yourself can determine which muffling is most suitable in various situations. The Alpine MusicSafe Classic do not create a feeling of being 'closed off' or a sense of extra pressure. The MusicSafe Classic has been specifically developed for performers.
UNIQUE PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS
- Dual-Flange Silicone Design for maximum comfort and a great acoustic seal that fits most adults.
- Thermo-Reactive silicone rubber material that softens at body temperature for an unusually comfortable fit that is ideal for extended wear.
- Low-profile Stem Design for a less noticeable appearance on stage, at the concert or at the club.
- Interchangeable attenuation filters that let you choose the level of attenuation you need in specific situations.
- Natural Sound Technology to clearly hear your music and voices at a comfortable, safe volume.
- Sturdy and stylish silver-coloured hard plastic carry/storage case; perfect for attaching to your keys (see image).
WINNER RED DOT AWARD 2015
Alpine Hearing Protection has won the Red Dot Award 2015 for the design of its latest earplugs. The jury of this prestigious design price applauded the “high quality and the innovative ability” of the earplugs.
The MusicSafe Classic contains two different and exchangeable sets of music filters with outstanding sound characteristics with medium and high protection rates. These AlpineAcousticFilters guarantee an optimal protection without loss of clarity, while at the same time you can perfectly enjoy the music. MusicSafe Classic earplugs with special music filters are an open system, so that one has no feeling of isolation.
The MusicSafe Classic earplugs are produced from very soft, flexible and durable AlpineThermoShape material. Due to the warmth of the ear it adapts to the shape of the auditory duct. Therefore, MusicSafe Classic is very comfortable to wear.
LUXURY TRAVEL BOX
The MusicSafe Classic comes with a firm and luxury travel box. The travel box has two practical compartments, allowing you to separately store the earplugs and the filters. The cool travel box is made of aluminum, has a firm clasp and is shock resistant. The ring allows you to attach the travel box to your keychain, belt or the zipper of your guitar bag. From now on, you will never have to leave home without your earplugs! The travel box is about 6.5 cm x 2.5 cm.
DURATION OF USE
Alpine earplugs last longer if you look after them. Clean them regularly using lukewarm water and a little soap.
ATTENUATION VALUES MUSICSAFE CLASSIC IN DECIBELS
Attenuation values measured by TNO* according to EN 352-2 (2002) and calculated to ISO 4869-2a standards. (*Dutch organization for Applied Scientific Research)
||H=18 M=14 L=12
||H=20 M=15 L=13
MADE IN THE NETHERLANDS
Keep your MusicSafe Classic clean and increase their longevity with Alpine Clean!