3M™ E-A-R™ Caboflex™ 600 Hearing Protector Banded Ear Plug (SLC80 11dB, Class 1)320-2001
The 3M™ E-A-R™ Caboflex™ Model 600 band-style hearing protector features soft, conical tips that swivel for easier fitting and greater comfort.
- Silicone tips contain a foam core for an effective seal and good noise reduction.
- Flexible band can be worn under the chin for use with hard hats.
- Ideal for intermittent hearing protection needs.
- Replacement Pods also available.
- SLC80 11dB, Class 1.
The E-A-R™ Cabolfex™ Banded earplugs are ideal for high noise exposure levels, and are ideally suited to provide protection against all noise frequencies in a wide range of industrial workplace and leisure environment. Examples of typical applications include:
- Chemical & pharmaceutical manufacture
- Heavy engineering
- Metal processing
- Textile manufacture
- Woodworking Standard & Approval
These hearing protectors have been produced to comply with the requirements of the Australian /New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1270:2002 under an agreed production certification scheme operated during manufacture in accordance with the SAI Global Standards Mark programme.