Uvex aXess one RAL Bluetooth Electronic Earmuffs (SLC80 27dB, Class 5)uvex-axess
uvex aXess one; active Bluetooth earmuffs — safe. active. connected.
Uvex aXess One are active Bluetooth earmuffs with RAL (real active listening) function. This function gives the user the feeling of not wearing hearing protection and of actively participating in the environment with hearing protection. This makes communication possible and warning signals can be perceived better. The volume of the ambient sounds can be set individually. For safe hearing protection, the maximum output level is limited. The level gain below the sound level limiter is very helpful, for example when adjusting machines or c performing diagnostic work.
uvex aXess one connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth 5.0, meaning you no longer miss important calls and can make them without interrupting your work. Dual mode allows you to add another device if needed. Calls can be answered quickly and easily using the function keys on the earmuffs, so both hands are free when you make calls. The large radio range ensures that paired devices can remain in a protected location rather than at the workplace.
- RAL – Real Active Listening - Active listening function with the ability to individually adjust the volume of ambient noise. Safe application thanks to integrated sound level limiter.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 - Good sound quality, fast data transfer & a large range with optimised energy consumption.
- Dual Connection Mode - The hearing protection can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- Certified Hearing Protection - Attenuation: SLC80 27dB
- Suitable For Outdoor Use - Suitable for dusty & damp working areas thanks to sealing caps.
- Hands-Free Telephony - Make calls without interrupting your work thanks to Bluetooth connectivity.
- Audio Streaming - Ideal for monotonous work.
- Two Surround-Sound Microphones - For reliable transmission of ambient noise.
- Voice Microphone - Ensures optimal voice quality.
- Status Messages - The audio assistant provides you information through voice prompts (“Bluetooth connected”), so there’s no need to remove the hearing protection in hazardous areas.
- External Audio Input - Connects wireless devices or media players via a cable.
- Charging Socket USB Type-C - Fast charging time thanks to higher performance. Easy handling thanks to rotationally symmetrical connectors.
- Led Display - Signals your current work mode, e.g. whether you are making a phone call or are available.
- Unique Function Keys - Can be felt easily & can also be operated even when wearing gloves.
- Protection Against Dust & Moisture - Closure caps seal connector sockets.
|5 V USB type C
|3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, 750 mA
|Battery charging time
|Battery operation time
|3.5mm jack plug
|-10 to + 55°C
|Bluetooth® 5.2 Supported profiles
|A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
|27dB Class 5
|11.1N, 10.2N, 10.7N
- Storage location: Store in the original packaging, in a dry, clean environment that is protected against light, UV and heat, at a temperature of between -10°C and 55°C and humidity of max. 85%.
- Storage life: 5 years from date of manufacture. See product or packaging for date of manufacture. Ensure that when stored the headband is not extended and the sealing pads are not compressed. The battery must be charged occasionally if the earmuffs are stored for a longer period of time.
- Another storage option is our earmuff bag with belt loops.
Life expectancy of product
- Life expectancy 5 years from date of manufacture. Dispose of the product once it has expired or immediately if it is damaged or can no longer be cleaned.