Howard Leight X-Treme Uncorded Ear Plugs (SLC80 26dB, Class 5)hl-xtreme-10
Noise Reduction Rating: 32db (USA)
Sound Level Conversion: 26 (AUS & NZ)
For operations where high visibility is a must, the X-Treme single-use earplugs’ bright orange color offers eye-catching contrast to industrial settings. X-treme’s soft polyurethane foam construction provides a high level of long-wearing comfort, while it’s bullet shape aids in easy insertion and removal.
- Brightly coloured orange offering high visibility
- Self-adjusting polyurethane foam expands to fit virtually every wearer
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up
- Smooth tapered shape for easy insertion and removal
- RRRebecca R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For SleepingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBest ear plugs I've used
I have had to wear ear plugs when sleeping after working night shift for a couple of years, a few years ago.
I either end up taking them out half way through my sleep, or waking up with very sore ears.
I have regular MRIs and they provide me with ear plugs before each one.. and they were so comfortable and efficient I would hold onto them and take them home and use them for as long as I could.
I finally email the radiology clinic to find out the make and brand so I could order some.
My Dad snores like nothing you've heard before, and I gave my Mum a pair and she was equally as impressed
10/10ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- THTim H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoBrilliant ear plug
These are great. Getting so much more sleep now.