Howard Leight Sync™ Stereo Earmuffs (SLC80 31dB, Class 5)hl-syncstereo-1030110
Howard Leight - Sync™ Stereo Earmuffs are a stereo earmuff that provides high level of hearing protection, high-fidelity sound, and allows you to listen to portable audio devices safely at work and at home. At any workplace, Sync helps keep you motivated, and productive. It brings more satisfaction to the job, anywhere from general manufacturing and light assembly work to agriculture – or even listening at home. Sync has no volume knob or power switch to fiddle with, and no batteries to replace, so users can just plug in and go!
- SLC80 31dB
- AUX input can connect to MP3 players and other portable audio devices.
- Includes 3.5 mm cable for connection.
- DJ inspired design cups.
- Sleek diamond pattern headband is easy to clean.
- No batteries required, just plug and play!
- Reinforced fork slides with handholds or easy and controllable fit.
- Volume Management Technology™ manages MP3 volume to 82dB (so long as output from portable audio device doesn’t exceed 126mV)
- Air Flow Control Technology™ provides higher attenuation across all noise frequencies, especially in low frequencies.
- Soft, comfortable contact surface breathes easier in warm/humid climates.
- Robust construction withstands rough treatment in the toughest environments.
- Telescoping height adjustment for individual setting and personalized comfort, and remains fixed during use.