Box - 3M™ Classic Ear Plug Foam (SLC80 23dB | 200 Pairs Uncorded)312-1201
3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ uncorded earplugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs. Constructed from slow-recovery foam, these disposable earplugs are uniquely moisture-resistant.
Still one of the most widely used foam earplugs today, the 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ earplug is an economical, reliable choice in hearing protection and conservation. Slow recovery, low-pressure foam conforms to the shape of the earcanal to help create a comfortable, snug noise barrier. - Poly bag keeps disposable earplugs available. - Flame-resistant and moisture-resistant - Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 29 dB. CSA Class AL. - Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System. *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
- 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ Earplugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs
- Slow recovery, low pressure foam conforms to the shape of the ear canal for enhanced comfort and wearability
- Moisture-resistant—helps maintain a consistent expansion time, even in humid environments
- SLC80 23dB (Class 4) / NRR 29dB
- Flame resistant—important for potential arc flash situations and for storage considerations