Putty Buddies™ Floating Swimming Ear Plugs for Kidsebi-puttybuddies-yl
Putty Buddies are the colourful, fun way to protect your kids from swimmer's ear.
Floatable Putty Buddies Earplugs really do float so they are easy to retrieve when they get dropped in the pool! These colorful, soft silicone ear plugs are larger than most other child-sized silicone ear plugs to completely fill the outer ear, providing a watertight seal over the ear canal.
With an estimated 20-22 dB noise reduction, the soft silicone lets your child hear through the plug well enough that you can get your child's attention if you need to. The system using an Ear Band-It or Ear Band-It Ultra swimmers headband with Putty Buddies Ear Plugs was originally designed by an Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist for his young patients with ear tubes to help keep the Putty Buddies swimming ear plugs secure, even during vigorous activity.
Each pair of Putty Buddies comes in its own sturdy plastic carry case. Available in assorted colors: red, orange, yellow, green and blue!
How to use Putty Buddies® silicone ear plugs:
- Do NOT force into ear canal.
- Handle with clean, dry hands. Be sure any sunscreen, tanning oils, or skin moisturizers are removed from hands prior to handling.
- Ear plugs should be placed over a clean and dry ear canal by an adult, never a child.
- Flatten plug with fingers and shape to cover outer ear until snugly fit.
- Do NOT tear plugs at any time. Use the entire ear plug for each ear. If plug appears to separate or crack, please do not use or attempt to remold together. Discard and use a new pair.
- Remove plugs by pressing up, under the backside of the ear. Then pull down on the ear lobe. Alternating these techniques several times will release the plug from over the ear canal for easy removal and storage.
- Discard after 2 weeks of use or when plugs become dirty, start to crack/crumble, or lose their tackiness.
- If any material remains in the ear canal after removal of the ear plug, do not attempt to remove this material yourself as you may push it deeper inside. Please see an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist (not a generalist) as soon as possible and they should be able to readily remove any material.
- Note that silicone is water repellent and will not likely be removed from skin or hair with water. If any silicone material gets stuck to skin or hair, use mineral oil or any natural oil-based product to remove the material.
- Ear plugs are for use ONLY in water. If the user is out of the water for more than 5 minutes, please remove ear plugs, store and reapply (or use new pair) when re-entering the water.
- JFJayden F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Gender MaleUsed For SwimmingRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoKid loves wearing them
Fussy child that hates any Acessories, hats, jackets is quite willing to wear them, even in the shower. Easy to use too. Didn't realize they were coming from aus but they arrived the morning of our 1st swimming lesson so worked out well!ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AGAnne G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender FemaleUsed For Sleeping, FlyingRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPutty Buddies
Love these. I use them for sound sleeping especially when I’m traveling They are very comfortable to sleep on as they mould into your ear. Putty Buddies block out all the noise.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KAKate A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleUsed For SwimmingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHappy with purchase
Using for my 2 yr old who just had grommets put in and they are super easy to use.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TBTamzen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Gender FemaleUsed For Swimming, SurfingRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBest ear putty for children who like to swim ALOT but have grommets
We live near lots of local water holes, rivers and waterfalls my daughter loves to jump and dive in and this putty holds it seal and place from 6-10 meter jumps into the water she never gets water in her ears- takes a minute to mould and press in but if you get the seal right to begin with they will
comfortably block out all the water- just greatProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GGGiorgia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Gender MaleUsed For SwimmingRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoPutty buddies
GREAT!!!!ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5