Earjobs™ MUSICMATE® High Fidelity Music Ear Plugsej-musicmate-m
*** NOW IN CHILD SIZE ***
From day one Earjobs has been looking out for the ears of Aussie music lovers. After years of researching the best ear plugs for music, we've finally developed our own. Second to none for comfort and value, the brand new Earjobs™ MUSICMATE® is a game changer for Aussie music lovers, festival goers and musicians.
Using specially developed membrane filters, Earjobs™ MUSICMATE® let you listen to music at a reduced volume without sacrificing sound quality or depth. No more headaches and ringing ears; only healthy ears and good times without the harmful noises.
Earjobs™ MUSICMATE® features and benefits:
- Reduces volume evenly so you can still hear music clearly just at a reduced level
- Blocks out harmful noises while maintaining full spectrum of sound; doesn't muffle sound like foam ear plugs
- Super soft and comfortable design; no itching or pressure pain
- Suitable for wear over long periods
- Virtually invisible while worn
- Comes with an aluminum carry case with keychain
- Reusable and washable
- Comes in Adult and Child/Small sizes
Perfect for music festivals, concerts, clubs, DJs, band practice and other noisy environments. Also great for motorsports, work, travel, shooting and sleep.
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) of 23.
- SMSally M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Gender FemaleUsed For ConcertsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBest earplugs
If you are going to any type of rock or metal gig, these are the ear plugs for you. Honestly 10/10 first time I’ve ever left a gig and not felt ringing in my ears for days afterwardsProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AMAnthony M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender MaleUsed For ConcertsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect
Used them at a recent Jet concert and heard everything clearly without that usual muffled sound you get from ear plugs. Could hear the commentary clearly without the high end. I recommend these little plugs, there inconspicuous and work.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JDJenny D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleUsed For Concerts, FestivalsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago10/10, do recommend!
I got these specifically for going to large events in arenas, and I was hoping in particular that they'd arrive before a WWE show I was going to. They arrived in time and they were a godsend! I could hear the entry music and announcers clearly, but at the average volume you'd have your TV at. Really helped take the edge off all the noise. I only really needed them for entrance music and any time someone was on the mics, during the actual wrestling matches I didn't need them. That said, I think I could easily wear them for a whole concert! One of my ear canals is a bit smaller than the other, but I had no issues with comfort.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HSHeidi S.I recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Gender FemaleUsed For MusicianRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGood balance
These are comfortable, easy to clean and strike a good balance of being able to hear important things and muffling lower frequenciesProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MGMarc G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender MaleUsed For MusicianRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoComfortable and perfect for music gigs
My go-to for music gigs. Really comfortable and they don't sacrifice sound quality at all. Best of all no more ringing ears after hours spent watching bands.ProtectionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5