Flare EARHD® 360flr-earhd360
What does earHD 360 do?
• Reduces audio distortion and enhances audio experiences
• Accurately guides sound into the ear
• Upgrades your listening experience
Increases sound quality while…
• Listening to headphones
• Listening to a car stereo
• Listening to home HiFi
• At concerts
• Anywhere you'd like better sound
• Fits comfortably and discreetly inside the ear and easy to remove
• Moulded in ABS for a high gloss finish
• Available in 'one size fits most' size
• Patent pending technology | 2004011.9
• Independently tested by ISVR
(Institute of Sound and Vibration Research)
• One pair of earHD 360 Music Edition
• Flare® carry pouch
• Instruction manual
• Supplied in 100% recyclable paper packaging
Small product. Huge audio benefits.
Experience better sound from any direction. earHD 360 greatly improves the audio quality we hear in any situation by reducing distortion in the human ear. Wear under headphones, whilst listening to your home HiFi and at concerts for a clearer sound, increased definition and an upgraded listening experience from all angles.
• Music Edition | Made from lightweight ABS and polished for a high gloss finish.
A small wearable device
earHD sits barely visible in the ear and uses revolutionary, non-electric technology to reduce mid and high frequency distortion without having a detrimental effect on our hearing.
Place in your ear and give your sound the upgrade of a lifetime. earHD simply reduces distortion (unwanted noise) from our ears that would otherwise be compromising the sound.
earHD is a one size fits majority design and does not affect the characteristics (or colouration) of music, it simply diminishes distortion from our ears.
Uses: Wear under headphones • when listening to home / car stereo • wear at gigs and live music events • when playing a musical instrument • wear throughout the day to minimise distortion and enhance your audio.
How It Works
earHD removes resonance by using a tiny waveguide inside our ears that removes the effect of the Concha. The Concha is the small shell shape that connects to our ear canal which normally resonates mid frequency sounds.
By removing this resonance, mid and high frequency sounds are more refined, have greater detail and lose their harsh, distorted peaks.
“earHD can upgrade a standard pair of headphones into an audiophile experience. It enables you to upgrade your current audio set up without spending a fortune to replace it.”
Davies Roberts, CEO and Inventor.