Over half of our customers seek out Earjobs because they’re having trouble sleeping, usually because of noisy distractions. In our search for the perfect solution to this sort of problem, we’ve tried every ear plug under the sun. Now we’ve used that knowledge to design what we believe to be the perfect sleeping ear plug. Combining a high noise reduction rating with extra soft foam, the Earjobs™ Comfy Foam is your ticket to a better night’s sleep and a happier, healthier life!
Sleep is essential to a healthy mind and body. But so often unwanted noise stops us getting as much as we need. If you’re suffering from noisy neighbours, the snoring of the person next to you, or an overactive mind brought on by stress the Earjobs™ Comfy Foam has got you covered.
Made from a super soft, hypoallergenic foam, Earjobs™ Comfy Foam Ear Plugs block out maximum noise without placing unnecessary pressure on the ear canal. Optimised for all night wear, you’ll soon forget you’re even wearing them!
Rated to NRR30, the Comfy Foam provides maximum sound protection to block out disruptive noises. Snoring, traffic noise, the loud music next door — all are silenced by Earjobs™ Comfy Foam Ear Plugs. Wake up refreshed and be a happier, healthier, more productive you!
- High noise reduction. NRR30 rating will block out all unwanted sounds like snoring, noisy neighbours, traffic and construction. Even those damned garbage trucks.
- Extra soft design provides ultimate comfort, allowing for uninterrupted all night wear.
- Made from high quality hypoallergenic materials. No itchiness or irritability.
- 60 standard sized pairs of foam ear plugs - will fit most adult ears
- Comes with a free storage bottle for safekeeping and transportation.
Not just for sleep. Great for getting in the zone at the office, meditation, backyard projects, work on construction sites or in any other noisy environment.
Combined with the The Dozy™ 3D Sleep Mask for the ultimate night’s sleep.
For an instructional guide on how to properly insert foam ear plugs, check out our blog post!